Learn by Doing. SEO, YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Email Marketing, Copywriting, Google AdWords, Google Analytics & More!
Learn step by step how to market your business from scratch across multiple marketing channels.
Students are loving the course, with many 5-star reviews and comments:
★★★★★ Incredible value for money! – Lo Chau
★★★★★ Great course and excellent teaching methodology!! – Nitesh Singh
★★★★★ This is probably the best Udemy course I’ve taken. A+ – Hugh Smith
Learn By Doing
The course is hugely interactive with projects, actionable lectures and quizzes built into every section.
As co-instructor, Rob Percival has guided Daragh to create this course in the same “learn by doing” approach that has earned his coding courses over 400,000 students and 20,000 5 star reviews.
What Will You Get?
✔ A proven formula to grow your business from scratch. Learn how to define your audience, build a website and grow that website to 4.5k visits & 1000 email subscribers in 30 days – just like I did.
✔ Valuable skills in 12 marketing topics. Normally you have to buy all these courses separately!
✔ Custom notes, checklists and templates to help stay organised & get results faster.
✔ Udemy Certificate of Completion ready for download.
By the end of this course, you’ll be trained in the most important digital marketing tools and confidently implementing marketing strategies across the major online marketing channels.
What Does The Course Cover?
Covering 12 major marketing topics and comprising of 20 hours of clear cut lectures, quizzes & practice activities – this is the most comprehensive marketing course available on Udemy!
You’ll get 12 courses in 1:
- Marketing Plan: Set a Marketing Goal & Define Your Audience
- Market Research: Uncover Your Audience’s Needs with Typeform
- WordPress: Create Your Own Website in 1hr Without Technical Skills
- Email Marketing: Get Your First 1000 Email Subscribers in 30 days
- Copywriting Training: Write Copy That Sells
- SEO Checklist: Increase Search Engine Traffic in 26 Steps
- YouTube Marketing: Use Simple Videos to Drive Traffic & Sales
- Facebook Marketing: Get Your First 1000 Likes Without Facebook Ads
- Twitter Marketing: Increase Your Twitter Followers with 10 Strategies
- Quora: Become an Authority & Drive Long Term Website Traffic
- Google Adwords: Create Your First Profitable Campaign Today
- Google Analytics: Learn a Data-Driven Approach to Growth
Each section of the course can also be taken as a stand alone project if you want to focus on a particular area. For example, the SEO training alone is 3 hours long!
Who is This Course For?
This course is designed for the pre launch business owners who don’t know where to get started, existing website owners who is struggling to get traffic and sales, and anyone looking to broaden their horizons with these highly paid in-demand marketing skills.
You don’t need be a genius to complete these steps and all the the strategies, tips and tools recommended are either free or very cost effective.
Digital Marketing: A Highly Paid & In-Demand Skill at Your Fingertips
Marketing is one the most highly paid online skills because of the benefit it can deliver to a businesses bottom line. The demand for this skill is only getting bigger!
Additionally, by investing a small amount in this course, you’ll save hundreds, if not thousands by doing your marketing in-house rather than using an expensive agency.
Finally, you’ll have a highly paid & in-demand skill at your fingertips if you wanted to start a home based digital marketing company making monthly recurring income.
On Top of All This You’ll Also Get:
✔ Fast & Friendly Support in the Q&A area
✔ Lifetime Access to all Future Updates
✔ A 30 Day “No Questions Asked” Money Back Guarantee
So don’t delay! Every second you wait is costing you valuable leads and sales.
Go ahead and hit the “take this course” button and let’s get started!
What are the requirements?
- No prior marketing knowledge required – just follow the logical steps in this course
- A drive to learn how to grow businesses online! : )
What am I going to get from this course?
- Create a Marketing Plan in 5 Steps [Template]
- Gather Priceless Feedback & Emails with Typeform
- Create Your Own WordPress Website in 5 Steps
- Get Your First 1000 Email Subscribers in 30 Days
- Use A.I.D.A to Write Copy That Sells
- Follow the 26-Point SEO Checklist
- Create Traffic Driving YouTube Videos in 8 Steps
- Get Your First 1000 Likes Without Facebook Ads
- Increase Your Twitter Followers with 10 Strategies
- Become an Authority & Drive Long Term Traffic in 7 Steps
- Create Your First Profitable Adwords Campaign
- Turn Google Analytics Data Into Actionable Insights
What is the target audience?
- Pre launch business owners who want to build up an email list
- Website owners who want to increase their website traffic
- Anyone interested in saving hundreds, if not thousands by doing marketing in-house rather than hiring an expensive marketing agency
- Anyone looking to pick up highly paid in-demand skills
|Section 1: Let’s Jump Straight In!|
12 Projects Overview + instant access to all the course notes, tools & templates
What is Marketing?
3 Simple Tips to Get Set Up for The Course
|Section 2: Marketing Plan|
Project: Create a Marketing Plan in 5 Steps [Template]
How to Develop a Buyer Persona
How to Identify Your Unique Selling Proposition
How to Set a S.M.A.R.T. Marketing Goal
How to Plan Your Marketing Activities
Keep Your Marketing Plan Updated
Bonus: 7 Ways to Find Your Audience Online
Quiz – Marketing Plan
|Section 3: Market Research|
Project: Gather Priceless Feedback & Emails with Typeform
How to Design Your Online Survey
How to Distribute Your Online Survey
How to Analyse Your Survey Results
Taking Action: Gather Priceless Feedback & Emails
Quiz – Market Research
|Section 4: WordPress|
Project: Create Your Own WordPress Website in 5 Steps
How to Choose a Domain Name
Domain Registration & Hosting
How to Install WordPress
How to Add Pages & Posts to WordPress
Google Analytics for WordPress
How to Choose & Install a Premium Theme
Taking Action: Create Your Site in 5 Steps!
Quiz – WordPress
|Section 5: Email Marketing|
Project: Get Your First 1000 Email Subscribers in 30 Days
Why List Building Is So Important
How to Integrate MailChimp with WordPress
How to Track Email Sign Ups with Google Analytics
How to Add a Lead Magnet to Your Sign Up Form
How to Turn Your Homepage Into a Landing Page
How to Use Pop Ups & Opt In Forms
How to Use LeadPages to Grow Faster
How to Create an Email Campaign in Mailchimp
Email Analytics: 5 Metrics to Track
Taking Action: Set Up Your Sign Forms & Incentives
Quiz – Email Marketing
|Section 6: Copywriting|
Project: Use A.I.D.A To Write Copy That Sells
What is Copywriting & Why is it Important?
How to Write For Your Buyer Persona
Attention – Headlines are “Eighty Cents of the Dollar”
11 Tips to Write Magnetic Headlines
A.I.D.A – Interest, Desire & Action
Taking Action: Use A.I.D.A to Write Copy That Sells
Quiz – Copywriting
|Section 7: Search Engine Optimization (SEO)|
Project: Complete this 26-Point SEO Checklist
An Overview of SEO
5 SEO Metrics to Measure SEO Performance
How to SEO Optimise Your Homepage
How to Verify Your Website in The Google Search Console
How to Improve Website Performance & Speed
How to Take the Google Mobile Friendly Test
How to Do Keyword Research: Steps & Strategy
How to Quickly Brainstorm 1000’s of Keyword Ideas
How to Narrow Down Your Keyword List using Google Keyword Planner
How to Assess Keyword Competition & Choose Target Keywords
How to Write Title Tags Search Engines Love
How to Skyrocket Clickthrough Rate with Meta Descriptions
How to Appear in the Google Image Search Results
Copy Optimization: Headings Tags, Outgoing & Internal Links etc.
The Types of Backlinks That Really Matter and How to Get Them
How to Maximise Links for Your SEO Campaigns
How to Create Content That Generates Links & Social Shares on Autopilot
How to Leverage Authority Websites and Top of the Search Results
Student Q&A #1
Student Q&A #2
Quiz – SEO
Local SEO: How to Rank Your Local Business in Google
Taking Action: Follow the 26 Point SEO Checklist!
|Section 8: YouTube Marketing|
Project: Create Traffic Driving YouTube Videos in 8 Steps
YouTube Marketing Strategy
“Watch Time” is Golden
The Subscriber Advantage
YouTube Recording Software & Mics
YouTube Acccount Set Up & Optimization
YouTube Keyword Research
YouTube Video Structure
YouTube Annotations & Cards
Taking Action: Upload Your First Video
Quiz – YouTube
|Section 9: Facebook Marketing|
Project: Get Your First 1000 Likes Without Facebook Ads
Create Your Facebook Page
No Reviews found for this course.