Basics of Pivot Tables, one of the most popular data analysis tools, to help visualize and gain insights from your data.
Looking for an Microsoft Excel course on Pivot Tables? This online course has something for everyone.
The ability to analyze data is a powerful skill that helps you make better decisions. Microsoft Excel is one of the top tools for data analysis and the built-in pivot tables are arguably the most popular analytic tool.
Whether you use Microsoft Excel for work or study, these tutorials will start you on your journey to becoming a pivot tables expert user!
In this course, you will learn how to perform data analysis, create pivot tables from a range with rows and columns in Microsoft Excel. You will see the power of Microsoft Excel pivots in action and their ability to summarize data in flexible ways, enabling quick exploration of data and producing valuable insights from the accumulated data.
The course is Microsoft Excel 2013 compliant. Videos are recorded in Microsoft Excel 2013 for PC.
Pivots are used in many different industries by millions of users who share the goal of reporting the performance of companies and organisations.
You don’t need any previous knowledge of Microsoft Excel to take this course, Once enrolled, our friendly tutors are here to help with any course related inquiries.
After taking this course you’ll be ready to continue to our more advanced Microsoft Excel courses.
What are the requirements?
- PC or Mac with a full version of Microsoft Excel (any version from 2007 to 2013 or Microsoft 365).
What am I going to get from this course?
- Conduct insightful analysis of small or large data sets.
- Present your work beautifully be it in a pivot table or pivot chart.
What is the target audience?
- New users, beginners, intermediates and advanced Excel users.
- Accountants, bookkeepers, teachers, salespeople, managers, graduates. The list just doesn’t end with Excel.
- From regular users up to power users looking to brush up on PIVOT TABLES
No Reviews found for this course.