Learn How To Build an Nmap Network Scanner from Scratch and Use Nmap for Penetration Testing by eTraining Firm
In this Nmap training we will cover and explain you how to use network mapping for various types of network scans.
- Introduction to NMAP
- Why this Course
- Network basics
- Installatin & customisation
- Zenmap and Nmap
- Port and Target Selection
- Port Scanning Types
- Service and OS Detection
- Port Scanning output
- Port Scanning Advance
- Nmap and Zenmap Conclusion
- Advance Courses
- More Courses Offers
After completion of this course, we are hoping that you may have the better understanding of Nmap and may be able to perform your scan to fix problem related to your network.
Why should you take the course?
- How safe is your network?
- Are you tired of finding security holes?
- AFTER the systems have been attacked?
- Have you ever wondered what the bad guys see when they hunt around on your network?
- Have you always wanted to use to its full capabilities,but didn’t know where to start?
If you still want to get answers to these questions, then we will suggest you guys to take this course to find out more about network mapping.
Also, please take advantage of the free previews sessions to explore what you will get.
After successful completion of this course you will know how to use effectively.
What are the requirements?
- A learning mind
What am I going to get from this course?
- How to use network scanner
- Apply various command options and understand how each phase of an nmap scan works
- Build your skills with one of the most popular network security tools in use today
- Learn how to rapidly assess networks for undiscovered hosts and services
- Perform network scanning safely and effectively
What is the target audience?
- A person interested into learning how to protect networks from hackers
- A person interested in learning about network penetration testing
- Network Administrators
- Network Engineers
- IT Students
- Industry Experts to brush up their skills
No Reviews found for this course.