QuickBooks is the ideal business accounting software for small to mid-sized business owners.
You save time on bookkeeping and paperwork because many of simple bookkeeping tasks are handled automatically making it easier to run your business.
Contents and Overview
This training course covers the basics of using an accounting software, you will cover the importance of using QuickBooks as your accounting and bookkeeping tool.
- You will be able to pay your bills to vendors and receipts from customers.
- Setup your current bank account, and you’re ready to pay your bills without licking envelopes.
- You instantly know whether you’re making money and whether your business is healthy
Upon completion of this training course, you will be able to operate QuickBooks much more confidently and will understand how QuickBooks can be easily incorporated into your day to day bookkeeping and record keeping.
You will be able to analyse data in form of reports and would be able to make some positive decision with regards to your business activity.
**This information is provided as a guide, for further advice contact your Accountant.
What are the requirements?
- No Prior Knowledge of QuickBooks Needed
- A Person Who is Keen To Learn QB
What am I going to get from this course?
- Understanding of QB 2015 Accounting Software
- Setting up a company file in QuickBooks
- Figuring out the appropriate Chart of Account (COA) for your business
- Setting up customers and vendors accounts
- Processing invoices and credit notes
- Receiving Payments and Paying bills
- Allocation of cash receipts and payments
- Allocation of Bank Payments and Receipts
- Generate Reports
What is the target audience?
- If you are new to computerised accounting software
- Small Business Owners, looking forward to maintain thier own accounts
- Business Managers to gather an additional skill
- Accounting Students and Recent Accounting Grads